Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lost my quick calc

usuall at the bottom right hand side of the screen, I can see the sum total
of a selection of numbers
but this has gone
How do I swithc it on?
TIA

--
Vass

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Vass

Tools/Options/
Check show status Bar

HTH

"Vass" wrote:

usuall at the bottom right hand side of the screen, I can see the sum total
of a selection of numbers
but this has gone
How do I swithc it on?
TIA

--
Vass

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"steve_doc" wrote in message
Hi Vass

Tools/Options/
Check show status Bar

HTH

nope the status bar is there, but no totals on the RHS
I've tried turning it off, (the bar vanishes), then on (it returns)
but even on a fresh worksheet, still no totals
any other ideas ?
--
Vass

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Vass,

Try right click on the status bar and check Sum or
any of the other options there.

HTH
Martin

"Vass" wrote in message
. uk...
"steve_doc" wrote in message
Hi Vass

Tools/Options/
Check show status Bar

HTH

nope the status bar is there, but no totals on the RHS
I've tried turning it off, (the bar vanishes), then on (it returns)
but even on a fresh worksheet, still no totals
any other ideas ?
--
Vass

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"MartinW" wrote in message
Hi Vass,

Try right click on the status bar and check Sum or
any of the other options there.

Woo Hoo, cracked it, Thanks Martin
--
Vass

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In microsoft.public.excel.misc on Wed, 25 Jul 2007, Vass
wrote :

"MartinW" wrote in message
Hi Vass,

Try right click on the status bar and check Sum or
any of the other options there.

Woo Hoo, cracked it, Thanks Martin

This kind of 'secret' feature is why I prefer printed manuals...
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham (change 'invalid83261' to 'blueyonder' to email me)