Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jfg jfg is offline

Default Linking an Excel 2003 document copied to a Word 2003 document

Hi, Everyone.

I have Office 2003. I copied an Excel 2003 document using the button on the
Standard toolbar, and then I opened a Word document and clicked on Paste
Special Paste Link Microsoft Office Excel Worksheet object OK. The
Excel worksheet was successfully transferred, but when I made a change in a
cell of the Excel source document, that change was not reflected in the
corresponding cell in the Excel copy in the Word document. Is it possible to
make a change in the source document and have it reflected in the destination
document? If so, how?

Thank you very much.