Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default EDIT CELL MENU

I was wondering if there was an example (or possible) somewhere... -
to add a menu option to the EDIT CELL MENU.
So if I pressed '=' in a cell and right clicked I would have a control
that had a menu option of sheet1, sheet2 and when I clicked on them
they selected the correct sheet. sorry if this is a bit of a basic
question!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First of all, typing an = sign in a cell means you are in Edit Mode so any macro
code would not run.

If you have too many sheets to just click on the desired sheet. you could type
an = sign then right-click on the sheet navigation arrows at bottom left and
select a sheet from there and complete your formula by hitting ENTER.

If you are looking for something else, post back with more detail.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP