Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Cursor

Hello, how do I make this take effect everytime I start Excel? Thanks in
advance.

Sub cursor()
Application.cursor = xlNorthwestArrow
End Sub

change it back to normal with xlDefault

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Frank

Put it in the workbook_open event
Alt+F11
Double click this workbook
and paste in

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.cursor = xlNorthwestArrow
End Sub

Mike
"Frank" wrote:

Hello, how do I make this take effect everytime I start Excel? Thanks in
advance.

Sub cursor()
End Sub

change it back to normal with xlDefault

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Frank

You cannot run a macro from the command line when starting Excel.

You would have to place the code into Workbook_Open sub in the first workbook
you open.

Maybe in your Personal.xls file which opens with Excel.

Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.cursor = xlNorthwestArrow
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP