Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AT AT is offline

Default vba help

Where can i find a list of functions that vba can do.
I have excel 97 and the help didn't work as it could find any file to load.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First port of call would be find whoever has the install disk and
install the help system (the vba help is not always installed).
Failing that, have a nose around MSDN, http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.aspx.

hth

Keith

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you were refering to the excel functions that vba can do ?
Using the vba Object browser search for WorksheetFunction

that will return a list of excel functions that are exposed to vba via the
call
Application.WorksheetFunction.

Note certain functions like left,Right, Len etc are native to vba and do not
require the Application.WorksheetFunction syntax

HTH