Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim Tim is offline

Default Error message in Excel 2007

When I open a report from a web site I get the following error. I think the
file is in a web page format?

The file you are trying to open 'file name' , is in a different format than
the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is from a
trusted soucre before opening the file. Do you wamt to open the file?

I always want to open this file.