Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default TAB Down

Is there a way to "tab" down a specific number of rows in a worksheet, that
can be set up? I have blocks set up in a worksheet and after filling
information in the first block, I would like to go directly down to the start
of the next block. Tab/Enter is not enough, page down is too many?
Thanks for the help...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If all of the rows in the current column of the current block have something
in them and there are one or more blank rows between blocks you could use END
/ DOWN to get you to the bottom of the current block and then END / DOWN
again to get you to the first row of the next block (not as nice as a single
key but maybe this is at least closer to what you seek).
Will

"thaenn" wrote:

Is there a way to "tab" down a specific number of rows in a worksheet, that
can be set up? I have blocks set up in a worksheet and after filling
information in the first block, I would like to go directly down to the start
of the next block. Tab/Enter is not enough, page down is too many?
Thanks for the help...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could use a named range.

See Bob Phillips' site for creating a named non-contiguous range you can Tab or
Enter through.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP