Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default IF take 2 (ROUNDING)

In the questing below what I'm really asking I suppose is how do you round a
number up to the nearest 0.25?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:

With a number in A1

This formula rounds that number up in multiples of 0.25
B1: =CEILING(A1/0.25,1)*0.25

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2003, WinXP

"Neil Pearce" wrote:

In the questing below what I'm really asking I suppose is how do you round a
number up to the nearest 0.25?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Why? I'll tell you why....
Because I hadn't had my morning coffee yet. That's why. <vbg

(Your formula is better)

***********
Regards,
Ron