Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help with tabs

Hi

What I have is a fairly simple spreadsheet divided into three or four tabs
with a master tab that collects all the data from the tabs and displays it on
the final "master" tab.

The Spreadsheet is used to coordinate design changes for a production line.
Different groups of people need to add thier piece of to the spreadsheet per
the designated tab. I am trying to get the "master" tab at the end to pull
all of the individual tabs and display it.

The problem is when certain people goto their individaul tab and they have
to add rows, it messes up the formula on the mast tab and doenst pull the
data from the rows they add. Make sense?

Thanks for the help
Heath