Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cells by Week

Hi,
I am doing a schedule. I have two worksheets, one is by month, and the
another one by week.

The one that is by month, it was easy to do the setup. I just type in cell
A1 August and then in B1 September and from there, I select those two cells
and I drag the selection of those two cells to the right and it started
giving me what I want. October November and so on.

In the other hand, in the week worksheet, it started to be complicated.
I would like to starting having at A1 the following;
August 2007 week 1 and at B1 August 2007 week 2and then at C1 August 2007
Week 3 and then at D1 August 2007 Week 4 and then at E1 September 2007 Week 1
and so on.

Is there a good way to do it as the months woorksheet? I would like to just
select those cells A1:C1 and then drag it up to December 2010.
Otherwise, it will take a lot of time doing it up to December 2010

Please advice,
Regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How are you numbering the weeks? My problem in figuring out what you want to
do centers on extreme cases like September 2007 or March 2008 which span 6
calendar weeks. How do you want the weeks for these month's to be labeled in
you spreadsheet?

Rick

"Willing to learn" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think this is going to be a challenge.
I would like to do as much specific as could be on the month's weeks.
if not, lets just go 4 weeks by each month, and I will figure it out on
those extreme months.

Regards