Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default dynamic hyperlink

hi,
how can I have a dynamic hyperlink.I need the cell reference that goes to
the last blank cell of column A.
thanx in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

sorry I didn't convey the point correctly.the "last blank cell" means for
example I've filled out from A1 to A157 some figures,so the last blank cell
in the column A in the specific worksheet is A158.now I need the Hyperlink's
cell reference goes to the A158 automatically.and when I go further in the
column A down the Hyperlink cell reference goes down consequently.
thank you Eddie