Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Code Documentation

I was looking for documentation that would assist in understanding the full
implications of the following code:

Range("AQ5").Select
Range("AQ5:AR25").AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy,
CriteriaRange:=Range _
("AQ3:AR4"), CopyToRange:=Range("BA5:BB5"), Unique:=False

From the way the code seems to work I understand most of the code except the
implications and syntax options for the Action: and unique designations.
Also for some reason the code is not working in an application where it was
working once before so I'm wondering what types of issues might cause that
type of code to result in errors.

Also, the code is being used to finalize consolidation summary data in a
manor similar to the SQL sum by type function. Is there a xls method to do
that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I was looking for documentation

I'd suggest on line help. Click on "AdvancedFilter" in the code and press
F1.

--
Jim