Bettergains

Default Error: Can't Shift Objects off Sheet

Hello:
I have created about 13 outline groups in columns. When I try to hide the
details on all of them, two of them hiccup and I get the "Can't shift objects
off sheet" for these two. I have cleared all the outlines and reentered them
and am still getting the error. Any ideas?
Dave Peterson

maybe this'll help:

XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;211769

--

Dave Peterson