Jack

Default Odd Dissappearing Spreadsheet

I have a bit of a strange question. What would cause a spreadsheet to load
successfully, able to be seen in print preview, but you can't physically see
it. Basically the sheet loaded but I couldn't see it until I went to
WindowsArrange(and then selected a different arrangement). It wasn't
minimized, and I couldn't detect the edge of it with the mouse at all. It
was literally invisible. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Jack
Jack

I have a possible reason as to why this may have happened: coding in the
cells. The spreadsheet itsself has several different types of formulas.
Could the combination of some of these cause a kind of "Hard Coding" effect
on the sheet itsself?