Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

Default Reset sheet count

Once I delete sheet 1 on a workbook, the next time I insert a new sheet it is
called sheet 2 even though sheet 1 does not exist anymore - true I can just
rename sheet 2 to be sheet 1. But, is there a way to reset the count so that
next time I open a sheet it will not bee sheet 999...

Many thanks
Dan