Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do you open a drop down box?

I am trying to fill out a form with drop down boxes and I can't figure out
how to open the dd box. There are no arrows.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The creator may have used the Validation method of creating a drop down list.
If this is the case, just select the cell in which the drop down box should
be and an arrow should appear.

~Ryan
--
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2009