Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HOW DO I CREATE A DROPDOWN MENU IN A CELL

can someone please help me on this subject...how to create a dropdown menu in
a cell
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Data - Validation - List

The list can either be a set of values that you enter separated by comas or
it can be a link to a range of cells. In order to link to a range of cells
that is on a different sheet that range must be a named range. Additionally
if you wnat the list to shrink and grow then you nned to link the list to a
dynamic named range. Here is a link to dynamic named ranges.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/named.htm

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson