Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Set Pivot Table Tabular Form to Default

In my Excel 2007 the compact form is the default for Pivot Tables.
How does one go about making the Tabular Form the default for any
newly created pivot table?

My search through the office 2007 help was not helpful in answering
this question.

Thanks,

Brent