Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Code Aid please

Hi,

What code should I use to have a Loop go through each cell in a range and
search for a particular value, then show that value in another sheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

By "code" do you mean VBA (macro) or will a formula do? The VLOOKUP
function will do what you ask, so you can build a formula around that.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 13, 5:26 pm, M&M wrote:
Hi,

What code should I use to have a Loop go through each cell in a range and
search for a particular value, then show that value in another sheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You're welcome - thanks for feeding back.

Pete

On Jul 13, 5:26 pm, M&M wrote:
Hi,

What code should I use to have a Loop go through each cell in a range and
search for a particular value, then show that value in another sheet?- Hide quoted text -