Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print workbook with different page number footers

I have a workbook with about 30 tabs, each one with a different table. Some
tables are 1 page long and some are 4 pages long. I want to print the entire
workbook so that the table that has 1 page says 1 of 1 and the 4page table
says 1 of 4, and so on. However, since I'm using the footer feature, 1 of ?,
it just gives me 1 of total number of pages in the workbook.

How can I get around this without printing each tab individually?
--
Angel Bivins
WordAngel Document Design
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello Angel,

I just received this part of a macro from Dave Peterson,
it suits the purpose fine, giving a relaxed paging system for
selective/deductive printing.

here's a part of the code, yet please dont ask me how to build it because
i'm no macroman.!

For wCtr = LBound(ArrNames) To UBound(ArrNames)
Worksheets(wCtr).PageSetup.CenterHeader _
= "Page " & Worksheets(wCtr).range("A2").value _

& " of " & Format(TotalPages, "#,##0")
Next wCtr

i think the above means the macro will place a value from A2 into the
&[PAGE] field of the header . kinda like that.

Others may give more different suggestions.

regards,
driller
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..