Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Does anyone have a fix for this

When I copy and paste data from my online credit card statement it has a
colored row that seperates each entry. is there any way besides doing it
manually to delete every other row?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With ACtivesheet
iLastRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
For i = iLastRow to 1 Step -2
.Rows(i).delete
Next i
End With

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Just Me" wrote in message
When I copy and paste data from my online credit card statement it has a
colored row that seperates each entry. is there any way besides doing it
manually to delete every other row?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

select a column
datafiltersautofilter
in the aut0ofilter header select blanks
select all the visible rows and edit delete row

or select all and data sort
the empty rows will move to the bottom

"Just Me" wrote:

When I copy and paste data from my online credit card statement it has a
colored row that seperates each entry. is there any way besides doing it
manually to delete every other row?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select a column and F5SpecialBlanksOK

EditDelteEntire Row