Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Zeros being deleted, Example 1200 to 12, why is this?

While trying to imput data into my worksheet the sheet is constantly removing
my zeros. Such as the number 1200 turns into 12. This is only happening on my
computer so I am wondering if maybe one of my settings may be off. Please any
help would be very much appreciated.