-   -   Inserting an e-mail address (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149346-inserting-e-mail-address.html)

Carl R

Inserting an e-mail address

I received an excel time sheet from work. When the pay period has ended it
has a button to cllick on and Automatically updates the dates for the next
pay period and a new work book appears. I would like to insert an e-mail
address on the work book page and when I advance to the next pay period the
same e-mail addy will be their also. can this be done? I am aware I can
click on file send or click the e-mail icon on the tool bar to send. I just
want to know if I can customize this work book.

Microsoft Office 2003 Version

Thank-you
Carl R