beany

Default Top Bar

How can I change the top bar to display numbers rather then letters?
Michael

Hi Beany
This isn't possible !
However, you can put your letters in the top row of the worksheet and then
hide the column headers by going to tools/options/view and uncheck row and
column headers.
You can then put your cursor anywhere in the second row and select
Window/Freeze Panes to keep your new column headers in view all the time.

HTH
Michael

How can I change the top bar to display numbers rather then letters?

Michael

Thanks Mike
You are, of course correct........that's my second one today, so back to the
bottle

Michael