Jason

Default Fantacy Baseball Draft 2005

Dear Excel Experts,

Every year in our fantacy baseball league we use microsoft excel to keep
track of our picks and to calculate salaries durring the actual draft.
Usualy, our picks are anounced by the host by yelling it out after he has
entered them into his excel sheet. Provided I can set up a wireless network
and get everyones notebooks connected, I would like to be able to set it up
so that the when the host updates his excel sheet, we all can view it and
even edit our own copy.

Does anyone here know how I can accomplish this?

Thank you!

Jason
Dave Peterson

Can you use NetMeeting?

Then the host's desktop or just that application could be shared with anyone in
the room (or even in the meeting).

There's an option that would allow the host to let others take control of his
desktop/application.

I think NetMeeting comes with windowsXP, but you could also download it at:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/netmeeting/

--

Dave Peterson
Jason

Dave,

NetMeeting could be an option. Thank you for pointing that out. Yesterday
I discoverd "web query" in Excel. I am going to try to set up the excel file
on an FTP site and then let everyone connect to it for read access only. Web
Query will let you auto update every 1min. The limitation is, that this only
works with Excel 2002 or better.

Thank you for the idea Dave. Any others out there have any thoughts?

Jason