Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change Month formula from column to column

I am sure this is an elementary question, but am really short on time to
research. How can I start with July-07 in A1 and in B1 show August-07? I
should also state that I have another spreadsheet that is looking in A1 for
the date format of 1/1/07 and in B2 as 8/1/07 etc...it's a process that
already exists but I want the Month-Yr format as stated above. Thanks for the
help!