Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Show a "$" at the beging of this result =ROUND(D99*0.75,4)&".00 Ro

I can make a constan show on the end of this formula but im having trouble
with the "$" symbol at the beging to show. The cell if formated in currency.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I can make a constan show on the end of this formula but im having trouble
with the "$" symbol at the beging to show. The cell if formated in
currency.

Your Subject line got truncated so all of what you typed in not showing (at
least in Windows Mail it's not) and your question is not entirely clear to
me. Can you repost your message putting everything **inside** the body part
of your message?

Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

I can make a constan show on the end of this formula but im having trouble
with the "$" symbol at the beging to show. The cell if formated in
currency.

Your Subject line got truncated so all of what you typed in not showing (at
least in Windows Mail it's not) and your question is not entirely clear to
me. Can you repost your message putting everything **inside** the body part
of your message?

Rick

I have a formula result that I want it to show up as currency but with the added text at the end of the formula that does not work for me, so i wanted it to show the $ symbol as a constant at the beging of the formula result. This is the formula i am using, =ROUND(D99*0.75,2)&".00 Rough". Hopefully this is a little clear.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have a formula result that I want it to show up as currency
but with the added text at the end of the formula that does not
work for me, so i wanted it to show the $ symbol as a constant
at the beging of the formula result. This is the formula i am using,
=ROUND(D99*0.75,2)&".00 Rough". Hopefully this is a little clear.

Does this do what you want?

="$"&ROUND(D9*0.75,2)&".00 Rough"

Rick