Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Countif with two conditions

See http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html for an explanation of --

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Jaytee" wrote in message
Hmmm...this doesn't seem to work. What do the dashes do?

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A100=1,--(O2:O100=0))

Peo Sjoblom

"Jaytee" wrote in message
Column A has a number that corresponds to a month (i.e., 1-12), Column
has
a number from 0-5. I want a result that says that If column A has a one
in
it, count the zeros in column O. In other words, I want to know how
many
Zeros I get in each month.

1 1
1 0
1 0
2 0
2 2
2 1

The output should be that 1(Jan) has 2 zeros, and 2 (Feb) has 1 zero.
What
is the formula to get that output?