Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Quick Question

Using the help menu from excel im trying to create a simple text file using
the following:

Sub CreateAfile
Set a = fs.CreateTextFile("c:\testfile.txt", True)
a.WriteLine("This is a test.")
a.Close
End Sub

I have several named cells which Im trying to use to generate the text file
in the following format: " First_named cell " & " " & "Second_named cell"
&" "& Third &" " & "Fourth"