Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Julian day numbers

I have a series of files containing 1 month's worth of hourly measurements.
The date for each measurement is in Julian day format (30 = Jan. 30th, 145 =
May 23rd, etc.). When I change the cell format of these numbers to dates, it
automatically attaches the default year of 1900, which we all know excel
incorrectly lists as a leap year. Is there any way I can drag and drop the
correct year of the data into the cells? If not is there a way I can change
the default year for the worksheet?

Zach