Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cells are not updating

Hi,
I have a multi-tab spreadsheet, and all of a sudden, cells with formulae in
them stopped updating themselves. I looked at
ToolsOptionsCalculationAutomatic, and it is selected. F9 doesn't work
either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Graeme
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Is this happening to all calculated cells or only some of them? Select one
of the cells and make sure the formulas are still in the cell by looking at
the formula bar.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Graeme" wrote:

Hi,
I have a multi-tab spreadsheet, and all of a sudden, cells with formulae in
them stopped updating themselves. I looked at
ToolsOptionsCalculationAutomatic, and it is selected. F9 doesn't work
either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Graeme

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You can also try CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F9, or less drasticallly Shift+F9.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire