Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default "Disk is Full" problem still after reading posts.

I had been saving a 12MB Excel file to a network drive, along with 7 other
people in my group and all has been well. I don't know if there is a
correlation, but I moved my computer and now I get the "Disk is Full" error
msg.

I have 36MB free space on the shared network drive (Z:) and 48MB free space
on my hard drive. I cleared all temp files. The server is next door and
there have been no reported problems + again 7 other people can save the same
12MB file to the same network drive with no problem.

I've had our help desk person down and still no relief. I can save 1K
files, no problem.

I do get the following msg after "Disk is Full". "WINDOWS-DELAYED WRITE
FAILED-Windows was unable to save all the data for the file \\cna14001915 etc.

Thanks,
John