Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to detect characters with a cell?

Under cell A1, which contains a link to file C:\ABC\[Sample.xls]Sheet1!A1.
In cell B1, I would like to detect whether cell A1 contains "ABC" characters
inside this path, if yes, then return String "ABC", else nothing "".

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank in advance for any suggestions
Eric