Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Linking to correct row

Hi,
I have two tabs in my workbook. One is called "Item Download" and has all
my data. The second tab is called "Item Lookup" as I only want data from 12
columns from the download table to link into the lookup table. The rows are
aligned (or should be) but that is where I am having trouble. Some of my
columns are pulling from 7 rows above where they should be mining and I can
only get the correct information to show if I manually type in the row
number. I highlighted, dragged and pulled down to copy my formula's.

Here is my example:
In row 151, column C for my Item lookup worksheet, my formula is =+'Item
download"C147!. However, the next line down will still be the same formula
but C148? Then, some of the rows are all correct but not giving the right
data to me, until I retype the row number. Since I have 10,000 rows right
now, I can't do it manually. Any suggestions? thanks,