Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Avoiding new message window popping up when standing on an e-ma

Hello good people

I have cells containing e-mail addresses. How can I avoid the annoying
phenomena that every time I put the mouse on them, a new message window is
opened automatically?

Thanks in advance
Arad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try right clicking over the cell with the e-mail address and select
"Remove Hyperlink" from the displayed menu.

hth

keith

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Avoiding "new message" window popping up when standing on an e

hello Keith, thanks for your quick answer.
but when I right click the cell, the option "remove hyperlink" is tured off.
(so is the option "change hyperlink", the option "open hyperlink" is turned
on and choosing it opens a "new message" window)

p.s. I use excel 2003.