Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vtj vtj is offline

Default tab key

Is there a way to set how the tab key moves the curser to the next position?
I would like to be able to be able to designate the next input area to go to
when the tab key is pressed. This would allow me to go up, down, forwards or
backwards through the worksheet. I am thinking of the 'tab order' on a form
in Access and would like a function that would do the same in Excel.
Thanks for your help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are several ways to set the TAB order on worksheet cells.

See Bob Phillips' site for methods.

There is another method using VBA event code.

If interested in the coding, post back for more detail and some sample code.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP