Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default microsoft excel has not been installed for current user

my microsoft office 2003 is not working any more after update for windows
from internet when i try to open excel word or other office application it
gives me the microsoft excel is not installed for current user pls run set up
for installation although the program is installed so i lost access to my
files in excel and words. pls need help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to StartSettingsControl PanelAdd or Remove Programs.

Select MS Office and do a repair on it.

You may need your CD.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP