Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can you direct me.

This newsgroup community is of great value to non-techies like me.

I know i should not place this quesion here. Can anyone you direct me to a
Windows XP community that is similar to this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=us
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200732
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

For a list and links to all MS newsgroups including many for WindowsXP

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP