Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Intentionally truncating text characters

How do I copy text (not data) from one column to another (presumably using a
formula), only truncating the copied info at a specified character length?
For instance, if one column contains 80 characters, I'd like to truncate it
at say, 35 characters.

Thanks!