Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Payroll templates for Excel 2003

Where can I find templates for individual (by week) payroll ledger templates
and
Payroll ledger sheets templates for Quarterly corporation entries?
--
Don

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello,
Is this question unanswerable? I only found one design in the online and
that was not what I was looking for. I need a form that is designed more
like the old card type ledger cards, circa 1960.
--
Don