Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VLOOKUP formula needed

Hello,
Office '03 (Excel), Glass Order! (sheet tab) A1:W1 is my header row. The
data range on this worksheet is currently A2:W237. Information is added
daily, so the formula will need to have a dynamic range.
I would like a formula that does something like the following. If any cell
in column T of the Glass Order sheet tab 0, then send that row's information
to the only other sheet tab in this workbook (RMA!), which has the same
format as Glass Order! (header row A1:W1...other than the header row this
worksheet is currently empty, but after this formula will need to be dynamic
also....by adding each new row's information underneath the last ones)
I believe I'll need a vlookup formula to do this, but am not able to get it
right...a little help with the formula would be great! Once I have a
formula, where do I put it? And how should I copy it across the range? fill
handle?
Please help and let me know if I need to better describe what I'm looking
for or if you need more information.
TIA~

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Toppers,
I've created the macro. I thought there may be a way to do this via a
lookup to help automate it a bit more, but the macro works too.
Thank you,
John