Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default !

HI there, I get an exclamation mark everytime I copy and paste formulas. Then
to remove it I click in the ! and select ignore. I need to do this many many
times. Is there any trick to do it all at once. I have tried to select big
areas but then the exclamation mark hides. Thanks,jose
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The exclamation mark (in a yellow diamond) is an indication that automatic
(possible) error checking has detected a condition that may cause you a
problem. You can globally stop checking for particular errors by going to
Tools | Options | and on the [Error Checking] tab, clear the errors you
don't want it to check for.

In 2007 there is an "Error Checking Options" choice in the list shown when
you click the warning which takes you to the same place in 2007.