Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default Worksheets

Is there any way that I can create a link between worksheets? For example, my
first worksheet is a table of information. The following worksheets are an
elaboration of the information on the first worksheet, including charts,
photos, images, etc. I want to create a link such that I can click on say, a
word, and have it jump to the according worksheet with that image.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is there any way that I can create a link between worksheets? For
example, my first worksheet is a table of information. The following
worksheets are an elaboration of the information on the first
worksheet, including charts, photos, images, etc. I want to create a
link such that I can click on say, a word, and have it jump to the
according worksheet with that image.

One way:
Insert Hyperlink Place in this document

Then put the "word" where it says "Text to display" and below that choose
the target of the link.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need hyperlinks.

In Excel hyperlinks can be set to a web page, or another place in the
workbook. See:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/navigation.htm
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200731