Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing all text contents of Cell

I have an Excel template with the cell set to 'auto fit row height'.
I am able to enter in as much information as needed. The problem is
that when I print or view print preview, not all the information is
visible. I read that cells can only contain 255 characters, but about
1000 characters are visible and the remaining is not.

Can anyone tell me what the character limitations are or how I can get
these cells to printout the entire text?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look up excel specification in help, you can overcome the limit by applying
line breaks (alt + enter) on a regular basis

Peo Sjoblom

oups.com...