Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default from .xls to .sdf

I have an .sdf file with a single delimiter out of place (quote(")). I can
work in Excel to correct the delimiter problem, but I cannot save the file to
replicate its original .sdf format.
Example:
005,"wonderbread001","A","delivery001",0

I have been getting triple quotes around all the data or columnar format
with or without the triple quotes.
Is there a procedure that I have overlooked to returning the process file
into its original format?
Rich

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could use a macro and write code and have complete control over what you
write.

Here are three sites that you could steal some code from:

Earl Kiosterud's Text Write program:
www.smokeylake.com/excel
(or directly: http://www.smokeylake.com/excel/text_write_program.htm)

Chip Pearson's: