Sharon

Default Multiple Formulas

I am working on a workbook in the 2003 version. I have two worksheets, Sheet
1 & Sheet 2. In both sheets, column A1:A999 have dates in them. Sheets 1 &
2 may not necessarily have the same dates, so I am planning to use the
formula from the website,
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...#InOneNotOther, and on Sheet 3 show
the results of only the dates that match. In other words, not extracting any
dates that are in one array that aren't in the other array. I only want to
see matches.
I also want to be able to band every other row gray. I found this reference
yesterday, http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm.
My question:
Can I have both formulas in cells? I was planning to select the entire
worksheet and apply the banding formula 'across the board'. But if I do
that, can I enter the additional array formula for my date columns? If so,
how and what is the best way to go about it? Would it be easier to do as a
VB function?