Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to omit a column during sorting?

I have 9 columns of data (A to I). How to I sort columns B to I and leave
column A as is? The sort criteria will be selected from one of the columns B
to I.
Alex.W
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select your range (B1:I###) and then use Data|Sort.

Depending on the version of excel you're using, you may get prompted to expand
the range to sort. Tell excel no!

--

Dave Peterson