Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default spreadsheet to jpeg

Can you tell me how to convert a spreadsheet to a jpeg?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You cant :<

Can you tell me how to convert a spreadsheet to a jpeg?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks 4 the reply. what i'm really typing to do is paste excel spreadsheets
into worf documents so they can be e-mailed and read by someone else. some
of the spreadsheets are too wide for the word document. i thought if i made
it a jpg i could resize it easily to fit the page. any suggestions will be
very mich appreciated by everyone within shouting distance of me.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can copy the Excel stuff, then in Word, use Edit - Paste Special. Choose a picture
format. You can resize it after you've pasted it. You can copy select parts if you need to
break it up. It won't be editable in Word.

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Top-posting has been the norm here.
Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...
"yoursbydesign" wrote in message
Thanks 4 the reply. what i'm really typing to do is paste excel spreadsheets
into worf documents so they can be e-mailed and read by someone else. some
of the spreadsheets are too wide for the word document. i thought if i made
it a jpg i could resize it easily to fit the page. any suggestions will be
very mich appreciated by everyone within shouting distance of me.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you, Earl... this is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I thank you and
my wife and kids thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

to shut your mouth
that's how you fat pooh

Can you tell me how to convert a spreadsheet to a jpeg?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

if your spreadsheet is small enough to fit on your screen - or if enough
of it is so that you can create your figure, just hit the printscreen
key on your keyboard. you can then hit ctrl+v and paste it into any
image editor. use the crop tool to get rid of any extraneous stuff,
ctrl+c, and ctrl+v again and then save as .jpg.

--
flyfisher
flyfisher's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=473