Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default using Number from Cell for Celladress

Hi,

For Example in Cell A1 is the Number 1234 and in Cell B1 is the
Number 5678. How can I use the Number in the Cells A1 and B1 to
Adress other Cells.

For example I want to Count the Cells with content from D1234 to D5678,
how can I put that into a formula whitch uses the Content from the Cells
A1 and B1 for adressing.

In Cell C1 I want to have something like this:
=Count("D"+Content(A1):"D"+Content(B1))

It that possible?

Markus

http://home.arcor.de/maqqusz/wetterr...elquestion.PNG