Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default print

pls, help me about, how me can to print files name with worksheet without to
come in set up/header n footer . iam just forget to typing it n iam remember
use sign is $ files.....( bla...bla..). tq.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

pls, help me about, how me can to print files name with worksheet
without to come in set up/header n footer . iam just forget to typing
it n iam remember use sign is $ files.....( bla...bla..). tq.

Previous people's postings have suggested the formulas below to put the
file name in an Excel cell. They work only after the file has been saved.
In each case, combine the two lines into a single formula.

Full path:
=SUBSTITUTE(LEFT(CELL("filename",a1),FIND("]",
CELL("filename",a1))-1),"[","")

Just the file name:
=MID(CELL("filename",a1),SEARCH("[",CELL("filename",a1))+1,SEARCH("]",
CELL("filename",a1))-SEARCH("[",CELL("filename",a1))-1)